Σάββατο, 27 Ιουνίου 2015

Welcome to the Olive Museum

The Olive Museum: a museum about the olive and its oil, rural life and folklore occupies the ground floor of a traditional stone building at Ano Gatzea station. The house was built in 1924 by Ioannis Bogiatzis, and the first floor was the family’s winter home. The ground floor, known as “the cellar” was used for various agricultural activities, principally centred on the olive groves. Ioannis’ only daughter,Foula (Garifalia) Bougiatzi lived in the house until 1991

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου